YOU BETTER REMEMBER THIS, IT USED TO BE MY SHIT BACK IN ‘08
I SCREAMED WHEN I HEARD THE SONG OMG
I AM DANCING SO HARD
what this made me realise is that helen’s certainty implies that dash and violet were both showing signs of their powers as infants and that is the funniest thing i have ever thought of in my life because one has super speed and one turns invisible can you picture first-time parents trying to deal with a baby that sometimes fucking disappears
Don’t even let me get started about chasing after a toddler. They are fast.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
Man forgets he is married after surgery (x)
LOL soooo cute
I present to you… Daft Giraffe!
Marvel Movies Masterpost
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Incredible Hulk
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: First Class
The Amazing Spider-Man
Punisher: War Zone
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Live-Action Short Films
If there are any others you want on the list, or any issues, please let me know.